Your Ad Could Be Here

Ave Maria - Bach

Hi everyone.

I have just added a forth version of Ave Maria to my list of songs. This version is Ave Maria by Bach/Gounod which consists of a melody by the French Romantic composer Charles Gounod especially designed to be superimposed over the Prelude No. 1 in C major, BWV 846, from Book I of J.S. Bach's The Well-Tempered Clavier, written some 137 years earlier.

We were in Macon Georgia for the Sakura Cheri blossom festival last April and got this great cathedral footage for this film. 

I hope you like it. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzXOaQioeyc

Hello Elena,

I felt your post was better suited for the showcase section of Songstuff as this forum is primarily for critiques of original songs.  I watched your video and thought it was very well done.  You have a beautiful voice.

Dave

Archived