Your Ad Could Be Here

Hello From La

Hi everyone!

I am a solo vocalist, musician and audio engineer. I use Cubase & Propellorheads Reason for production, and a Neumann TLM 102. Anymore I mostly compose my music all electronically, however I do have experience as a guitarist, bass, drums, and keys. I have 2 years Speech Level Singing under my belt and am an ever developing vocalist. I am finally at a point where I am producing songs, it's been a struggle learning to be a 100% self reliant solo musician learning all these softwares & instruments! I am looking forward to joining the community so I can get some trustworthy non-biased and constructive comments on my songs. In turn I am looking forward to commenting on others songs as well. 

Hi

Welcome to Songstuff  :)

I hope you enjoy your time here  :)

Jan

Welcome to Songstuff :) It says a lot that you want to learn to do it yourself. Being self reliant has i's costs but plenty of benefits that's for sure.

Archived