Your Ad Could Be Here

Let Me Know What You Think Of My Music. Solo Rap Rock Artist

I see this is your first post. So welcome..

I need to admit this style is quite far away from what I do and what I am used too. So my crits may not be so constructive., But I hear is very well produced,, The song is very cool and has a great dynamic (the rap is cool) Although the refrain confuse me a little, because the lady-vocal is not 100% in tune with the music, but perhaps thats the purpose? to make it a little unpredictable :) 

I immidetly assosiate with Linkin Park, Rage against the Machine, Evanescence for some reason (On "The Coming" The lady vocal reminds me of Amy Lee)

Although I think is unique, because you use Rap on verses and female vocal on refrain on some of your songs: I am not sure if I heard that before.

Is very cool: Well done :)

Edited by Achazia
  • Like 1

I see this is your first post. So welcome..

I need to admit this style is quite far away from what I do and what I am used too. So my crits may not be so constructive., But I hear is very well produced,, The song is very cool and has a great dynamic (the rap is cool) Although the refrain confuse me a little, because the lady-vocal is not 100% in tune with the music, but perhaps thats the purpose? to make it a little unpredictable :)

I immidetly assosiate with Linkin Park, Rage against the Machine, Evanescence for some reason (On "The Coming" The lady vocal reminds me of Amy Lee)

Although I think is unique, because you use Rap on verses and female vocal on refrain on some of your songs: I am not sure if I heard that before.

Is very cool: Well done :)

Think you so much, and the lady's vocal on Lady Macbeth was not meant to be like that, I didn't hear anything wrong with it until someone pointed it  out to me, but thank you anyway. Conteplating whether or not I want to replace her vocal.

Edited by Prodigix

I agree the vocals need some work but the talent is definately there. This is a different kind of rap than what is on the radio now a days so that makes you unique. I would listen to this again, but definately do something about the singing so it compliments the rap

• Like 1

Hey, Bro.  I think your tunes are very cool.  I also think the female vocals in each of the three songs I heard where you have them aren't very strong, with Holly's being quite bad, Lynzi's being weak, and Rose's being okay.  I'm not saying that any of the gals are bad singers.  But, it sounds to me like they are having a lot of trouble finding a vocal melody to match well with your darker, more heavy-metal type chord progressions using predominantly minor chords.   If you can't get another singer, then maybe you can get Rose to sing the other two songs too.  She sounds to me like the best of the three in finding a melody; the best, by far.  I also think it's crucial that you get better vocal tracks from the singers in these songs.  Your music deserves it, and having a killer vocal track will make those tunes to a large extent.

Thank you so much. I have met a new girl today that told me she was a singer so I sat down with her and she was actually a vocal major. I will definitely see if she can replace the two. I thought Lynzi's WAS powerful though, she has that strong loud voice.

I agree the vocals need some work but the talent is definately there. This is a different kind of rap than what is on the radio now a days so that makes you unique. I would listen to this again, but definately do something about the singing so it compliments the rap

Thank you, and I will definitely try to get another singer being as found another girl who is a vocal major today. So thanks alot.