Your Ad Could Be Here

Fourpiecemetal

• Noob

Hi, guys. I do not feel like giving out my name for now, but I sign up for most drum and music forums as FourPieceMetal. I am particularly new to this forum. :D As my name suggests, I am a metal enthusiast, or maybe I should say EX-metal enthusiast. I've since let my music tastes grow and I'm much more into music styles I would've despised 5 years ago, such as orchestral music, jazz and soft blues.

You may also have guessed that I am a drummer. I started out playing a four piece kit, as my name suggests, but about 2 years ago, I got a Pearl VSX 7-piece kit with an Export snare drum, Aquarian heads and some generic, free cymbals + 2 decent, expensive ones. Drumming is my passion and I would love to get together with some of my friends and make a band or even just a CD/song together. I have the friends for it, but we just don't have the time to get together and do anything, plus I do not have any good recording equipment. If I were to record my drums for a song or a drum cover, it would be through audacity and a rock band mic I borrowed from my cousin a few months ago. HA!

I guess that's all about me. I look forward to talking about music with you guys!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived