Your Ad Could Be Here

Greetings From Pseudoname

AJ Gatio

Hey everyone, my name is AJ Gatio!  I am the lead singer and guitarist of Cincinnati, OH based band Pseudoname.  I am the primary songwriter of our band, both musically and lyrically.  My biggest reason for joining this community is to hopefully get constructive criticism.  I don't have a very big group of friends who are very music literate and am hoping to find a little community in that regard on here!  We play everything from rock, piano-rock and acoustic based music.

You can stream our debut EP here: https://pseudoname.bandcamp.com/album/good-love-is-on-the-way

I look forward to getting to know y'all!

Welcome to the site AJ ! :thumb23:

You may already know this, but your friends and family are likely the worst sources for honest constructive feedback. Sounds like you have the right idea....enjoy the site & good luck

Tom!

Thanks Tom!

I don't think I've ever had a friend or family member say anything negative to me about what they've heard (which is pitiful, especially looking back at some of the first stuff I wrote and put out).

Do you have any new tunes you've put out lately?

Welcome aboard, AJ.

Personally, I only shared something I wrote once with a family member. Perhaps it was the wrong family member, but no constructive criticism there. Not even close. As if they weren't even reading the piece. So, if you're looking for genuine criticism, you're in the right place!

I checked out your Bandcamp page and I'll make sure to comment on a few stuff over at the appropriate forum. (Did you already post there?)