Your Ad Could Be Here

Hello To All

Hello to one and all

Have just rejoined the forum, hoping to find some new projects and contacts.

Registered originally several years ago but after a while started to favour other forums so eventually never came on here.

Anyway while doing a google search for some more collab sites, this site came up so I decided to give it another go. But when I tried logging in, I couldn't remember my old passwords so had to start from scratch.

Anyway a little about me and what I hoping to find.

I'm a UK based lyricist looking outlets for my lyrics.

Either with bands or solo singers looking for original lyrics to add their own music too. Plus due to collaborations with some melody writers I can also provide complete songs with music.

Also after record companies or producers looking for songs for artists they manage.

Last of all new collaborations with melody writers, who can write music to lyrics.

A small selection of my work can be found on my website at http://www.penkslyrics.com

That's all for now.

Roger

Hi Roger, welcome back. :) if you can remember your username and the email you were registered with I can easily merge your old account with your new one, just pop the details in a PM and I will see if I can find your old account.

Archived