Your Ad Could Be Here

Online CD shops

Amazon and CDBaby are the obvious ones. Are there any more you could recommend? Where would you like to buy my CD?

A friend of mine swears by Gemm Records which is a portal for thousands of independent sellers. Very good for finding rareities and independent releases. Theoretically you could sell direct through this, it's a bit like ebay and does new and used material.

Amazon and CDBaby are the obvious ones. Are there any more you could recommend? Where would you like to buy my CD?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Get it on play.

Miles cheaper ( delivery is included ) than amazon and very fast. Never had a problem with them and I do buy a lot *

BS

* 2 fingers to anyone who says online music downloads kills the record industry. I buy more than ever now that I am able to download and preview stuff online...but that's another thread...

PLEASE NOTE: we only deliver to the following countries:

That leaves me out.

Will it be available on your website??

A friend of mine swears by Gemm Records which is a portal for thousands of independent sellers. Very good for finding rareities and independent releases. Theoretically you could sell direct through this, it's a bit like ebay and does new and used material.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Gemm looks pretty good at a glance

Get it on play.

Hmm ... it appears to not have any service for independent record companies. They probably get their titles from the distributors.

how is the album going? some songs are finished?

Still doing the single and video for June (hoping ...) and planning everything (recording, marketing, pr, sales, ...) plus doing the artwork. All this while trying to be somewhat effective in my dayjob. When the single and video is out we'll move into recording the rest of the album. Everything's pretty set, so I don't expect much lag in that process - we'll have roughly 2 months doing the rest of the album. There has been a lot of balls in the air lately, but I now seem to be able to land them nicely one by one.