Your Ad Could Be Here

New website look

Okay - been working on design on my website - should look better than it was. Could you all take a check with your browsers and see if it works properly (haven't tested any Mac browsers, for one thing).

... and it's looking pretty slick, eh?  8)

Address below ...

Hey Finn

Looking good dude!

The text on your "Company" page doesn't read well. :) I think you have to clearly describe what the page is about.

Cheers

John

The text on your "Company" page doesn't read well. :) I think you have to clearly describe what the page is about.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yep, it's more or less a placeholder for now but I plan to put some more up shortly.

Thats a great logo! I'm very taken with it!. There are a few spelling issues that could be sorted out but generaly , 1000% better than the old site.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ouch - need to run spellchecker more regularly.

Yep - the logo was the thing that inspired me to set up the pages anew - quite pleased with myself there.

way better than the old one!!

top-right looks a bit empty and I'm not a big fan of the icons at left, specially the map star... but that's just my awful taste!. :-[

the logo is great.

the "animals" page is nice, but "successful mushroom trips" sounds like dope, at least for me... :D

bye!

Sorry, I have to step up and disagree!!!

I think the you have the potential to make a much better FA logo.  One worthy of putting on your CD's and such. Don't get lazy now!!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I have actually made another logo for the CD - but it's meant for printed medium and I wanted another - more stylish - logo for my website. I'm quite happy with it - guess taste is different :) ...