Your Ad Could Be Here

Hi, It's Just Me

Tase

A personal Hello for you for dropping in! My username is Tase (my initials) and I am looking forward to participating in this site.

A little bit about me:

I failed Music as a subject in High School, I just couldn't read it, even after a year, my brain is definitely not wired for it. However, I straight 'A'ed my way through English, and continue to love words and wordplay to this day.

I have been writing lyrics for many years, which I'm sorry to say hasn't gotten me very far at all, so in a last ditch effort at one day realising my 'song' goal, I have had to push myself to evolve, and just recently I am now able to provide a melody with most of my lyrics.

I am committed to providing quality lyrics for song collaboration and hope I might be able to inspire someone enough to put some musical flesh on my lyrical bones.

A random sample of my writing:

Chorus

Baby there are times when we really shouldn't ask

And maybe there are times we should stay behind the mask

Those times I offered truth when silence would have done

I know that you don't want me: you are not the only one.

Not the only one

Thank you for reading, and feel free to introduce yourself and tell me about where you are in your song writing journey.

Thanks for having me

Tase

Hi Tase, I really like your lyric taster and your musical influences - cool.  Justsoulin, I didn't know you were at a crossroads - please share your 'left or right' dilemma

You'll like it here Tase, I'll look out for your postings.  KaGy :donatello:

• Like 1

Thanks for the warm welcome, justsoulin & KaGy, it is very nice to meet you both!

I agree with KaGy, I also would like to hear more about your crossroads, you never know, there might be a song in it!