Your Ad Could Be Here

• Noob

My name is Marc and today is a my first step into a dream i have always loved and I am now pursuing as a creative artist in the art of songwriting.

My musical background is that I come from a musical family starting music at a very young age. Music has a way of healing and therapy. I know this first hand because it helped my condition when I was 4..I got diagnosed with a severe accute ADHD/ADD and never slept for days. Way too hypo I guess,Doctors gave me sleeping pills just to slow me down and then one day my father came home with a drumkit, Threw me in the room and locked the door and straight away I feel in love with the beat.I started to play the drums and for some reason everything just makes sense, I remember that as if it was yesterday.That night I slept :luxhello: 

its been more than 30 years since then and have added more addition to my passion of music.Guitar, Bass and vocals. Im a natural learner never been through school with my music. I forgot about school. I was to busy jamming with my friends and family. Iv done a world tour a few years ago. Today I now run a live music entertaining business.

I come here in good faith of learning about how to get started in setting up a studio. I want to start small, humble and honest and learn the wise way. I desire to learn the steps that I need to take so I can find what I am looking for.

First step: Use a font color that won't trigger seizures in old farts like me.  <heh-heh>   :)

:lol:

Hi Marc, welcome.

You want to setup a recording studio? Is this in a 'virtual' sense? Are you talking about what PC hardware and software you need? Or are you wanting to go 'old school' ??

Look in the hardware/software forums as well as using the advanced search and look at the blogs too.

Would help to know what experience you have, as in are you just beginning or what?

Plus, people would understand better and so help, if they knew from which direction you're coming from / going to. Tell us more about your dream / idea.