Your Ad Could Be Here

Here's A New Product That Every Songwriter/guitar Player

Should think about getting.

Before I post the link I want to preface by saying I have no affiliation with this product or Company (unfortunately).

If you are like me this would be a Song/Life Saver.

http://www2.gibson.com/News-Lifestyle/Features/en-us/The-Gibson-Memory-Cable-is-Inspiration-Insurance.aspx?utm_source=iContact&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Gibson%20Guitar%20Corp.&utm_content=Editorial+eBlast+-+May+6%2C+2014

Hmm i hope this link works. If not the procuct is the Gibson Memory Cable. by Gibson and Tascam.

I am going to get one I'll review it for those who may be fencers.

EJB

P S I hope this is the right place for this topic.

Edited by EJB
  • Like 1

Wow. Interesting. I guess my concern would be just how robust it is? Other than that, excellent stuff!

• Like 1

Wow. Interesting. I guess my concern would be just how robust it is? Other than that, excellent stuff!

True, I read that you can use it for reamping (if you are so inclined) and it has a 4GB SD card.

My main thing would be using it for is when I am wrighting, a lot of the time I do it on an electric unplugged and when something

hits me (usually in the middle of the night or just before I go to bed) and I want to record it I have to go to my laptop turn it on (wait for boot-up) then turn on my POD X3  then go into the DAW set up a new song bla bla bla...

This way I would just play it into there and export when convenient.

I saw a forum about it and the uses looked quite extensive.

EJB