Your Ad Could Be Here

Vote For This

Hey all a buddy of mine is in a completion for his mixing skills , he is great at what he does , give him a listen and vote

thanks

Hey everyone,  will you please take a second from your busy schedules and click this link and vote for my mix to win the Pensado Awards!!!!!!!! This was a tough track to mix with over 40 audio tracks and 20+ Axillary tracks. Please all you have to do is check the "VOTE" box button and of course listen to the best mix that has been submitted to this competition.

Much appreciated 1,000 thanks!

https://www.indabamusic.com/opportunities/pensado-awards-2014-break-thru-mixer-competition/submissions/1b7738f2-d96a-11e3-87b0-22000a239828?sort=newest  

Is your m8 this guy?

New York (Mixed by Jimmy Martignetti OTWStudio)

Are these originals, or cover mixes? Ah, I see, they get a song to remix. Wow, this is tough Tommy. 5 hours left and Tokyo Joe has like over 4,600 plays, 135 comments and 67 votes (think it's a done deal :yes: )

Good to listen to the variations :yes:

yea this is him , he took over 40 tracks and mixed is a completion , the cat is good at what he does ,

he runs "off the wall "recording studio's ,

Voting is active for indaba members only. Public voting will start on 5/13/2014

cool, i'm a member , but voting I guess starts tomorrow lol thanks

yea , I thought the same , as Justin said that , when I looked it said the 12 th , hhmm , must be the 12th , i'm working lol

thanks tom , the guy is a wiz at mixing

voting starts at 5 eastern time for the public !!! lol

I copied and pasted it from the top, as it showed in my screen. Maybe it recognised my time zone being ahead of you, for non-members. It was always open for members!!!

thanks tom !! the guy is good and it was a very hard mix for all of them !! I feel the low end really helped pull things out , but just me , it is a very cool site and a lot of very talented cats there !! not a bad site to be a member of , they do a lot of competes and such

again thanks !!! your a funny one !! like me , I hit vote  first , but also listened to about 20 mixes , funny how different they are , amazing really that it can vary so much , from all the same tracks, goes to show how little I really know on this subject

rock on !!