Your Ad Could Be Here

Nice To Be Here

fermfs

• Noob

Hello,

It´s a pleasure to join this community. I am a musician from Madrid, Spain. You can check out some of my music here

http://www.fresnedamusic.com

I mainly sing and play acoustic guitar. I started playing very late. I was already 21. However, it hit me so hard that I had to quit my job and it´s all I´ve been douing ever since. I tought myself. I never really cared about being a virtous, just about writing good songs.

I have my own proyect, called FResneda, and depending crowd that I draw at each place I play alone or with a band. I love both formats anyway. I play a but of Folk and Pop.

Right now I take care of almost everything. Luckily I got a booking agent in Spain.

I´m looking forward to chatting with all of you.

All the best,

Fernando

Edited by tunesmithth
made link live

• Noob

Hey and welcome Fernando!  :thumb23:

Your site looks very good BTW....great production on both the video and song.

Enjoy the site!

Tom

Hey Tom,

Thanks man! Put a lot of hours into all those things! I´m going through your stuff on youtube :thumbup1:  Good stuff !

Best,

Fernando