Your Ad Could Be Here

Hullo There!

Hey there guys, my name's Dillon. I haven't had internet access so I first used the forum via an iPhone. As a result, I totally missed the introduction area haha. But let's just start over and say this is my first post.

I'm a programmer and Computer Science major who has been playing music for the last five years. I've played guitar, keys, bass and drums. I experimented with a saxophone for a bit but never really learned anything. I've been in a couple of bands that have gone nowhere, so I've decided to just work on my own music and pull in friendly musicians who want to help. That's how I ended up here. 

Like some of you, I have a somewhat harsh inner critic. Plus, I'm not the most experienced musician in the world. Then again any musician needs help from time to time. So I've joined this forum to seek help and possibly throw out any little diddly bops I can to help some of you out. All that being said, I like to think of musicians as a family where everyone speaks the same mystical language. If you feel the same, then let's start a conversation soon, brother/sister!

Hi Dillon and welcome!

You seems to have joined this forum for the reason it's created ;) You'll fit right in among all of us talking that "mystical language". A lot of my friends don't get that language and escaping here can be truly nice for that musical-nerve.

I hope you'll like it here.

See you in the forums!

//MMR

Hi

Welcome to Songstuff.

It sounds like you have reached the right place - hope you enjoy being here.

Jan

Welcome Aboard, Dillion.  I find it interesting that you're a programmer and computer science major, and you didn't previously have internet access excpet via your iPhone.  There must be a story there.  :)

David

We were in the process of moving and subsequently transferring to a new ISP. Sadly, I was left without any means of connecting to the outside world except through my iPhone. Basically, I had to rig up all sorts of tomfoolery in order to download things for programming haha.

Archived