Your Ad Could Be Here

You Call Yourself French? I Dont See You Holding A Baguette....

• Noob

Hi there all just a quick intro,

My name is Alex Bryson i was born in the south of france and moved to scotland when i was 4(hence the intro). 

Im pretty much a massive noob when it comes to songwriting. my first song, i wrote this time last year when i wasnt in the brightest of places, no not a badly lit room, a emotionally dark place. i wasnt too proud of it. so fast forward a year and i decide to write another. its called Take what i hold holy(boundaries of my castle).

some other stuff about me, i dont think myself to be a singer. quite the opposite infact. i mean, i blast britney spears out in the shower from time to time but not in tune. so i guess im more of a lyricist.

and thats why im here, im here to get help from other people who are slightly more experienced in the art of songwriting and perhaps do some networking along to way. meet some people, make friends etc.

So i look forward to reading your contributions etc etc!

Alex

• Like 1