Your Ad Could Be Here

Introduction

• Noob

Hey all,

I'm josh, 23 years old. I've played piano and guitar for quite a few years now, but have only become more confident/outgoing in my song-writer in the past couple. So i was looking for a place to share and to get some insight and inspiration, and so far this looks like the place!

I took piano lessons as a child for about 10 years, but beyond that I've taught myself every instrument I know. I dabble in as many instruments as I can get my hands on, but I'd only be comfortable recording myself on guitar, percussion, or piano I think. I try to sing as well, though I'm not sure that I sound remotely pleasing to the ears.  I was in a band for a few years that played alternative/blues/garage rock as the drummer and occasionally backing vocals.

And I'd love to be able to record a lot more of stuff, but right now I'm working with either my phone or audacity as a recording platform. Although I do have a decent mic, it's still basement quality. Anyway, hopefully I'll be able to learn a lot from everyone here! If there's anything else you'd like to know, just ask.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived