Your Ad Could Be Here

Hello Everyone

• Noob

Hi I'm new here and honestly the whole layout of this site's got me a bit confused.I guess I'm used to scrolling down what with your 9gag, tumblr and Facebook and all. I'm a music writer but mostly I like poetry. I tend to make beats every now and again and that's where I need help most. The whole writing I can handle and assist some people with it, but for everything else, I hope y'all will be of some assistance  :thumb23:

Hi Alpha,

I looked at a couple of online communities before finally finding this one. I found the forum and board set up to be appealing to me. Once you get the feel for how the forums post and work, I think you'll really like it here. We have a talented group of members that are will to help and be helped. Sounds like you are going to fit in great around here!

If you have any specific questions about the site, I'd be happy to help!

See  you on the boards!
Lisa