Your Ad Could Be Here

Hello!

• Noob

Just to introduce myself, My name is Shawn and I've been a hobbyist/sometimes paid musician for about 25 years,  in that time I've probably written or co-written about 20 songs and approximately 2,453,296 fragments, beats, unfinished tracks and little songish bits, lol.  I have been spending most of my online music time at kvraudio which is awesome for computer based music making software discussion, but being a gear-based board, I just end up wanting to buy everything they're talking about.  but now that I have seven guitars, three keyboards, Maschine, and much, much, music software, and my songs aren't getting any more finished,  I think maybe I need to spend more time in places like this!

so hopefully I can get some ambition here and some help with lyric writing and such.  I do have a fairly decent background in music tech,  so I might be helpful in that regard.  look forward to meeting you guys!

• 4 weeks later...