Your Ad Could Be Here

New Member...original Band Lehigh Valley Pa Usa

• Noob

Hey everyone,

A good friend told us about this site and said it was a great place to share music, ideas and collaborate with others with a love of music.

We are an all original band, all great friends who love writing and playing new original music. Feel free to check us out. https://www.facebook.com/Killthebroadcast

Looking forward to chatting more and thanks for the opportunity to share our music.

Cheers

Kill the Broadcast

• Like 1

Welcome. I checked you out on reverbnation. I like what you have. I gave a listen to a few your songs, because your in the area. I'm from Philly. You have some good songs. Darkest Hour and Fredrick and...... stood out for me. I can see them going over well live. I don't know Whitehall, but Philly in the past isn't easy for original bands. Seems like everyone just wants covers. Good luck. I'll be looking for you. Really like what I heard and I'm sure you'll like Songstuff.

Jim

• Like 1

• Noob

Welcome. I checked you out on reverbnation. I like what you have. I gave a listen to a few your songs, because your in the area. I'm from Philly. You have some good songs. Darkest Hour and Fredrick and...... stood out for me. I can see them going over well live. I don't know Whitehall, but Philly in the past isn't easy for original bands. Seems like everyone just wants covers. Good luck. I'll be looking for you. Really like what I heard and I'm sure you'll like Songstuff.

Jim

Hey Jim, thanks for taking the time to check out our music. Glad you liked our tunes. We mostly play around the Lehigh Valley area (Allentown, Easton, Bethlehem). There is a really active original music scene with lots of good bands. We also have played down in Philly but mainly at venues that actively promote and support original music such as Dobbs, Northstar Bar, The Fire and Grape Room. Were always looking to play different venues. Let us know if you can make it out to a show...be great to catch up. Cheers. John