Your Ad Could Be Here

Hey everybody! I'm a singer first, a songwriter last haha.. I just recently wrote my first song. So I'm here to get your critique and input on that, maybe I'll be inspired to write some more or maybe I should just stick to singing haha! I used to write poetry but never lyrics, so I'm completely new to that. I don't play any instruments so all I have done are covers, I have some songs up on Smule if anyone wants to have a listen sometime.. And I also need someone talented to put my lyrics to music if they're any good that is. Hoping to find some awesome people to work with!

One love!

• Like 1

Hi, Christine.  Can you post a link to one of your covers?  I'd like to check it out. :)

David

Hi David! I'm happy you would WANT to check it out :) 

http://www.smule.com/recording/whitney-houston-all-the-man-that-i-need/259126404_169949575

I'm the singer on the right :)

and there are some more recordings on my profile, once you get there.. it's not polished or perfect, just having fun - keep that in mind haha!

http://www.smule.com/recording/meghan-trainor-ft-john-legend-like-im-gonna-lose-you/264737841_168043313/ensembles

You should lead with that one.   :)

Thanks for letting me hear you.   You're a diva!  I love your singing.  Awesome.  Fabulous.  Stellar. Etc., etc., etc.  You sure have the voice and you sure know how to use it.  You're easy on the eyes too.   Even when you're singing, the faces you make don't look weird.  LOL  Sometimes that happens.   You're young and exceptionally talented.  You seem to have the whole package.  I see you're in Norway?  I didn't detect any "accent" either.  Is there a Norwegian Idol contest?  You'd probably do really well.  Regardless, I think you found your calling.  I hope you never give up pursuing it.  It may be a dream, but in your case, it's a realistic one.

Best of luck to you!

David

HAHHAHAHAHA - a diva actually  :D thank you .. I think... hahaha! I think we're going to have to agree to disagree on the faces part though - I think that is one of the nicest things anyone has ever tried to tell me hahaa.. I look dorky when I sing arrrgghh... I do live in Norway, yes.. I was born here, but my mom is Colombian and my dad is Norwegian. I think I have always had an ear for dialects and languages. Also I have been perfecting my english since I was a little girl, out of my own interest, so I am grateful to hear that there is no detection of accent haha, one of my friends from the states told me once that I sounded british, haha, but I think that has been plucked away by now! :rolleyes: I was actually on Norwegian Idols - twice haha.. top 50 the first time and top 40 the second time around.. didn't make it past the live shows either times, but it was a fun experience though. I had major stage fright so it helped me overcome that to some degree.. Thank you, thank you, thank you for all your kind words and for taking the time out to listen and give me feedback.. it truly means a lot to me! and yeah.. I'm not young anymore haha - summer of 82...  :P  :blushing: again though.. THANK YOU  :blush: (I'm going to frame your message hahaaaaa)

Hi there,
and what are your musical influences?

Hey Alek! Probably too many to list.. Mariah Carey, Alicia Keys, Whitney Houston, Ed Sheeran, Ariana Grande, Clare Bowen, Christina Aguilera, Gavin DeGraw, Sam Smith.. and then again I grew up listening to anything from Bob Marley and Aerosmith to Metallica, Run DMC, GunsNroses, Kiss and Madonna.. so yeah.. I don't think I can list them all haha.. 

Edited by Christine Valencia

http://www.smule.com/recording/meghan-trainor-ft-john-legend-like-im-gonna-lose-you/264737841_168043313/ensembles

You should lead with that one.   :)

Thanks for letting me hear you.   You're a diva!  I love your singing.  Awesome.  Fabulous.  Stellar. Etc., etc., etc.  You sure have the voice and you sure know how to use it.  You're easy on the eyes too.   Even when you're singing, the faces you make don't look weird.  LOL  Sometimes that happens.   You're young and exceptionally talented.  You seem to have the whole package.  I see you're in Norway?  I didn't detect any "accent" either.  Is there a Norwegian Idol contest?  You'd probably do really well.  Regardless, I think you found your calling.  I hope you never give up pursuing it.  It may be a dream, but in your case, it's a realistic one.

Best of luck to you!

David

http://forums.songstuff.com/topic/42353-things-that-cant-be-told/#entry277047 check it out?