Your Ad Could Be Here

woah so I'm new here

• Noob

Heyo, I'm Lola, I live in Australia and I am 16.

So, I just joined here ( well duh ) and I think music is pretty groovy? I'm not sure what to say, WARNING, I may ramble a tad 

I really like Twenty One Pilots, Frank Iero, Rise Against, MILK TEETH, Cat Empire and, really I could go one for quite some time. 

I play electric bass, and am teaching myself piano and that's going quite well. I also write lyrics, which are really shitty at the moment but that's why I've joined here, to improve them.

I want to make music after I finish school and I want my music to help people, even if it touches just one person and helps them overcome whatever it is they're going through I feel as if that would be a success to me.

Feel free to shoot me a message! 

Hey Lola, welcome to Songstuff :) Sounds like you have  good motivation.

• Noob

Thanks for the warm welcome :)

• Editors

Welcome aboard Lola,

Interesting musicians you have mentioned, I just checked out Twenty One Pilots.

Always good to discover new music. 

Cheers,

Mahesh

• 2 weeks later...

Archived