Your Ad Could Be Here

My name is Isaias I am 30 years old from the USA, and I currently live in Northern California.  I have played piano since I was 7 years old.  In high school and college I sang in many different choirs and acapella groups most notably The Innocent Men from the University of WI Eau Claire.  I also play tuba, guitar, and various ethnic instruments.  I went to college  for 3.5 years, and after changing my major for a 3rd time left.  The prospect that going to college and being 45,000 USD in debt with no job prospects scared the crap out of me.  so I left school 7 years ago moved to California,  Got a job working with at risk youth,  and started doing theater.  Most of the theater was for non profit groups as volunteer, but I was lucky enough to win a regional award for local theater in the Sacramento area (Best supporting actor in a musical Avenue Q).  I was also blessed getting some opportunities performing for a local cabaret theater (Basically glorified Karaoke), but it paid and that was an amazing experience.  Getting a check for going up on stage and making people laugh and have a good time it clicked.  I figure I spent my 20's trying to figure out who I am, and I hope to spend my 30's acting on it.  I want to be a songwriter more then anything.  If I can look back on my life 10 years from now I want to be able to say that at the very least I chased my goal and it was a dead end for me.  I have a youtube channel, and plan on posting a new video at least once a week.  the name of the channel is Day2Take1 which is a metaphor for getting up and trying again.  Thank you 

Shine Always Shine Away