Your Ad Could Be Here

Ok, so here I am

LBro

Hi,

Stopped by to check out this site and see if it might be a place to post songs I write. I really am just starting out my songwriting journey so I will have to see if it will be a good fit here. I have taken in a couple posted songs here and they are far above where I am at. Not sure if that is the norm for the level of work here but I will check out additional songs and see.

At any rate hello to all and take good care,

LB

On Monday, August 22, 2016 at 7:18 AM, HoboSage said:

Welcome.  We're not competing with each other here, LBro.  We try to help each other.  So, don't compare your stuff to anyone else's.  No one else here will do that.

Oh I was not talking about competition... more like being humbled. LOL, I mean wow, there are some talented folks on here! I did not have time to take in many of the posted songs. Maybe 4 or so, but everyone I listened to were well written, performed and mixed. Just nice songs and very nicely done.

I on the other hand am on about my 3rd song. They are pretty simple and though I love mixing, it will be a while until they sound pretty good. But I have fun working on them and do it to try and stay fresh of mind as I get older.

But thanks for the encouragement and words of advice!

LB

On Monday, August 22, 2016 at 7:27 AM, Peggy said:

Hi LB,

Welcome to the site!!  Jump on and have some fun!

Peggy

Hi Peggy,

Well I am on, but I think you mean posting a song? I have to do some reading here but I wonder if one can post them to Google Drive? I have most of mine (2-3) at YouTube. I will have to read if that is acceptable? Anything you can share in that area would be great.

Take care and may the vibe be with you,

LB

23 hours ago, tunesmithth said:

You Tube is perfectly acceptable....post away!

BTW any of the standard music platforms will work...SoundCloud, Soundclick, BandCamp, Vimeo, etc. etc.

Enjoy the site!

Tom

Thanks Tom!

Hey by the way that is a great screen name for sites like this!

LB

15 hours ago, john said:

Hi LBro,

Welcome to Songstuff! Good to have you aboard.

Cheers

John (singularly least impressive board name anywhere ;) )

Hi John,

Thanks so much for the welcome!

LB

• Like 1