Your Ad Could Be Here

A Small Suggestion

This is nit picky I know so please take it with a grain of salt. I have so many good things that I could say about SS that it seems a shame to bring this up.

To me the opening pic looks dated. Certainly not cutting edge. I mean, we haven't had dial up telephones here in the states for like 40 years? There are still a few around used mostly by senior citizens who couldn't get how a digital phone works. :)

Opening pic?

I think that was a bit of comedy Tim. I mean, who still uses a wired mouse and keyboard also. Oh wait, I do. I can't stand using a wireless keyboard and mouse. Definitely not an improvement in any real way other than you get to get up and change the batteries which helps with the cardio a little. 

I still have no idea what you mean by "opening pic". What pic are we talking about?

Ahhhhh. On the front page! Lol yeah it wasn't meant seriously however it is well overdue being changed!

No biggie John. I know you have bigger fish to fry. I'm probably one of the few who even gave it any thought.

On a bright note, the test version of the forums has just been upgraded (hopefully applying the changes here tomorrow) and boy is it fast!

That means I can turn my attention to writing, promo and my own music for a change! That will be the last really important tech update to catch the site up. Anything beyond that is at this point nice to have :) It has taken ages to get to this point, if for no other reason than my health, which doesn't exactly make me the most efficient lol

Fingers crossed it will be "Music here I come!" I have a stack of songs to record, and a lot of production experiments I plan to work through. It should be fun :)

I'll knock on wood for you too. Thanks again for everything.

Thanks Randy

updated at long last!

Cool pic John.

Archived