Your Ad Could Be Here

Antiphon Instrument One on the way.

So after much starving and car repairs and biting the bullet selling guitars to pay for teeth and the tax man eating me alive...

I happen to have a three paycheck month (getting paid every two weeks)

I've long debated about the instrument 1 from artiphon.  Mostly thinking...is this just another toy?  Along with how will I adjust to only 12 frets.

Nonetheless it's on the way and should arrive in about 2 weeks.

Damn, didn't you just buy a Linnstrument not too long ago?

yeah and.... it fried on me.  Refuses to light up or send midi signals via usb or midi out.  Roger Linn hosed me on it as it was a "demo  model" that the warranty had expired on.

8 hours ago, TapperMike said:

yeah and.... it fried on me.  Refuses to light up or send midi signals via usb or midi out.  Roger Linn hosed me on it as it was a "demo  model" that the warranty had expired on.

Damn! That stinks.

I've not heard of Instrument 1.

Hope to hear more soon

Guest Will_i1

Hi, glad you like my video and thank you for your order! I'm also happy to answer any questions you or others may have about the INSTRUMENT 1.

14 hours ago, TapperMike said:

That sucks.

Archived