Your Ad Could Be Here

Whoo hoo - over here :o)

Janey

• Noob

Hiya all,

I'm new so I thought I'd say hello. Name is Jane I'm 43 (yes REALLY that old), I live in the NW of the UK with fiance and dog. I'm an accoustic guitarist/songwriter of sorts. Looking for friends / input / someone to give me a pile of £££.

Anyways probably wont get the last - oh well such is life. Just thought I'd say hello anyway :-[

feel free to say hi if you wish!

Hiya all,

I'm new so I thought I'd say hello. Name is Jane I'm 43 (yes REALLY that old), I live in the NW of the UK with fiance and dog. I'm an accoustic guitarist/songwriter of sorts. Looking for friends / input / someone to give me a pile of £££.

Anyways probably wont get the last - oh well such is life. Just thought I'd say hello anyway :-[

feel free to say hi if you wish!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Greetings Janey and welcome to Songstuff.

I must be virtually your mirror image. Male, 44, live in the North East of Englnad (well, Yorkshire), singer songwriter.

Do you have any where we can listen to your music like a webpage?

Hey Janey

Welcome to Songstuff!

You'll find that there are lots of older forum members. At a mere 38 :) I buck that trend! ;)

Ok, ok, so there are lots of teens here, but there is a lack of those in their 20s. Obviously too busy out partying...

Cheers

John

• Noob

Nope sorry,

Just returned to writing and playing for pleasure so nowhere yet that you can have a listen to my stuff - thankfully lol. I WILL put that right tho - gonna get some software that I believe will allow me to record onto my hard drive then upload to soundclick so I'll keep you posted.

Thanks all for the welcomes and ok - I'll watch out for steve lol.

Hey Janey

Welcome to Songstuff!

You'll find that there are lots of older forum members. At a mere 38 :) I buck that trend! ;)

Ok, ok, so there are lots of teens here, but there is a lack of those in their 20s. Obviously too busy out partying...

Cheers

John

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i can pass for a 20 yr old..IN THE DARK :D

greetings janey stick around it gets better.. :-/[smiley=bounce.gif]

Hi Janey, I second those emotions, well some of them. I'm the token non-singing, non-playing lyricist. Though I can welcome you with a new limerick :

THERE WAS A YOUNG MAN FROM LIBERIA

WHO SUFFERED FROM BOUTS OF HYSTERIA

TILL A LOCAL PHYSICIAN

DIAGNOSED HIS CONDITION

SAYING " KEEP WELL AWAY FROM WISTERIA" :-[

Regards John