Your Ad Could Be Here

Hey All

xTbs

Hey everyone, just popping in to saying hi before i post some lyrics up for critiques. A little about myself though, Ive been playing music for about 16 years and professionally for about 5. My band is currently a cover band but, I am working on writing some material to start to break us free of that. My heart is with metal and rock but when on stage i settle for rock and country. Im fairly well rounded musically as I can play guitar, drums, keys, sax, bass, vocals, and im sure there are a couple others im forgetting. I find writing the musical compositions fairly easy and I can even visualize how they will sound with all the fancy bits a pieces in between but Ive always struggled writing lyrics. Even back as far as school I was nowhere near decent. Ive gotten better since then (hopefully) but I always look for input because the criticism is what makes me grow. 

Anyways now that I have all that out of the way. I cant wait to start posting (probably in about then next couple mins lol)

Cheers! :)

• Like 2

Welcome!

What would be wrong with collaborating? My strength is lyrics writing, my weakest points are playing instruments and singing, hence I've written many lyrics for rock bands* - normally to match their music. I have also written quite a few songs that lack a proper performance, though.

Have fun!

*MotorPlanet (blues rock through hard rock); Hot Mama (Djent); Melon Gallery (punk and rock); Selfastrays (punk)

http://bernd-harmsen.com

Edited by Bernd

• 3 weeks later...