Your Ad Could Be Here

Ideal instrument

Grand Piano.

I played one many years ago at a music store. I don't remember the brand, but it was jet black and the sound was unbelievable. Just then a salesman came buy and I asked him how much. He said $18,500. I promptly wiped my fingerprints off and carefully stepped away.

I've got an console and many digital pianos. They're nice, but nowhere close to the above.

I'm not a complete atheist, I do believe in something bigger, but not a white bearded man on a cloud!! :D ...

yeah, a church organ is a massive instrument, but you do need the church to get the full sound :P

saying that, any instrument needs a place to be played freely, so nowadays I'm very happy with my new electric fretless bass. It's really exiting playing it, because you must put your finger exactly in the right spot to play in tune, and this one has no lines marked as frets, so I only rely on my ears!! it's great.

nice instrument, it cost me really cheap... and I can play it unplugged anywhere in my place. 8)

A full sized electro acoustic guitar that you could put in your pocket for travelling. :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I've heard it said that you have deep pockets! You know what they say about Yorkshiremen? Like a Scotsman with the milk of human kindness squeezed out. Are you living in Yorkshire to pick up a few tips...? :P