Your Ad Could Be Here

Has anyone used Discmakers for their project?

Hello all. Has anyone used Discmakers for their project? I've finally received my masters and looked into this company for pressing and printing of the booklet. I only want to know if people have used them and what they think of them. Yay or Nay?? Thanks.

I have. Very happy. Supply my own art and masters. Digi-pks and posters.  Been awhile though and never tried anyone else. Very professional end results and will need good reason not to go with them again. 

I also get the framed cd and cover with the names and release date 

:)

Peggy

14 minutes ago, Peggy said:

I have. Very happy. Supply my own art and masters. Digi-pks and posters.  Been awhile though and never tried anyone else. Very professional end results and will need good reason not to go with them again. 

I also get the framed cd and cover with the names and release date 

:)

Peggy

Smashing! Thank you very much. I really only needed to hear one success story. If I can ask, what format did you send your songs in? Lastly, do you recall the turnaround time when you used them? Thanks again!

I know.. not longer than expected because i would had remembered being irritated..  i'll look at my files when i get home.

No worries. All good and no need to look it up. Thanks again for the comments. It really helped to know someone had success with them and that by now nobody said they're a scam and stay away.

Archived