Your Ad Could Be Here

Looking for some feedback (brutal honesty appreciated)

Brayden Roller

Honestly I felt this man. I felt the emotion in it, and I really related, lyrical content wise, I'm glad I listened, as I felt it very much, and it felt relate-able to my music. I felt as though your delivery made the track feel as though it was a cross between rap and spoken word poetry, which there is no problem with! It was a very nice track, and the instrumental fit in perfectly :) All I can say is the intro and outro voice was quite unclear, possibly down to the quality of the microphone, or just the way in which you'd distorted the voice. I felt the distortion, and I felt it fit, it was just hard to hear some of the words at times.. But overall, I really felt it..

Keep Writing

Your Ad Could Be Here

• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $1,040

Important Information

By continuing to use our site you indicate acceptance of our Terms Of Service: Terms of Use, our Privacy Policy: Privacy Policy, our Community Guidelines: Guidelines and our use of Cookies We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.