Your Ad Could Be Here

After The Goldrush Guitar

Hi, I know this sounds terrible and clunky, but that's what I got! Hehe. It's lovely in person. 

Definitely sounds better with headphones lol.  I'm proud of this arrangement. 

https://soundcloud.com/tanya-luterotty/sounds-from-thursday-evening

HI Rob, nice to meet you!  Thanks so much, I love the setting you illustrated, that's just my speed hehe!  

Yeah, I've got a nasty cold.  Wanted to post one of my original tunes but my lower range is blown out so thought I'd do this one.  I think I sounded like a little girl lmao!  Thanks so much!!!

I've got to get some recording equipment definitely.  Have a great day!

On 6/9/2018 at 11:46 AM, nicetalkintoya said:

Always love me some Neil.  Sounds far from terrible.  You have a sweet and warm voice.  And, the guitar arrangement is very nice.  I enjoyed this.  

Thanks so much!!! I love this song, this arrangement just flowed out of me, one of those magical moments.  Thank you!

I love me some Neil too 💘

• 4 weeks later...

Great voice! Very enjoyable inspired me to learn it.

• 2 weeks later...
13 hours ago, Patrick Metheny said:

I LOVE THAT!!  That is also one of my favorite albums!  Beautiful job!!

Aw thanks Patrick! I love love love love Neil Young too ❤️

Hi @Patrick Metheny,

Yes I cover a few of his songs.  Hey hey my my,  Down by the river, Ohio, Old Man, wish I could do Needle and the damage done but I'm not that great with a pick.  Harvest Moon also.  

I love Harvest also and still listen to it also!  My favorite songs on it are Out on the weekend and Harvest, They just make me so happy and peaceful. I think my favorite Neil Young song, right now anyway lol, is Natural Beauty, this particular live version I listen to is just mesmerizing.  I'm in love with his harmonica playing and the female singers (his daughters I think?) are just lovely, beautiful harmony.  I love singing with them. 

• 2 weeks later...

very nice finger picking... I'm a big Neil Young fan... you have a nice voice... the performance was very good...  I could hear you taking  a breath between verse... not to worry, probably a bit too close to the mic... overall enjoyable

Tanya 

nice sound  enjoyed it > like covers when they are taken and changed in a way to make them your own >  but some songs can't be altered .

Thank you @scotsman89 and @TagSongZ, I love how it sounds as a guitar piece! 

Archived