Your Ad Could Be Here

You won't regret watching this

So Rob got me to budge hehe! I'm sure we could discuss this, and I'd LOVE to hear your reactions to it. But I really just wanted to share it with you all. So utterly humbling. The context is "excuses be gone", and this man will knock you out. It made me cry the first time I saw it.

The introduction is long, the video is 13 minutes I think. But I assure you, it is worth your time! Everyone who has ever felt sorry for themselves, or discouraged, NEEDS to watch this ❤

Edited by Capo3tanya
  • Like 1

Hi @Rob Ash,

I'd like to apologize to you, it was not my intention to try to push any kind of hippie dippie agenda onto anyone, I simply was not clear about what this video is. 

It isn't Wayne Dyer who will knock you out, it's the man he takes 7 minutes to introduce lol. I felt the introduction was important to keep to hear his back story. His name is Dan Caro, who knocked over a can of gasoline in the garage when he was 2. It hit the pilot light, flash fire. Wasn't expected to survive, and when they unwrapped his arms his hands fell off. Same with his feet. But through sheer determination, grit, and an AMAZING attitude, he was able to overcome having no hands since 2 years of age, to become a damn fine drummer. 

It is SO worth watching, here is a "cut to the chase" version, straight to Dan Caro. An absolute inspiration, not wishy washy spiritual nonsense I promise. That was not what this was about my deepest apologies to anyone offended (not saying you were 😁).

Also, I LOVED your post about your wife and her lasagna. Made me smile and saw awww inside! 

• 4 weeks later...