Your Ad Could Be Here

Get to know me!

Aleek Fall

Hi, 

I am Aleek Fall. I came here to discover new music and maybe promote some of my own music. I am interested in jazz, hip hop , RnB , rock , pop anything goes as long as its sounds good to my ears. 

I play drums and just started learning piano but mainly right now trying to learn some basic music theory to get into film scoring.

musical inspirations- Tyler , Tony Williams , Kanye West , Madlib , MF Doom , Amy Winehouse, Benny Goodman , Buddy Rich etc you get the point i like music i'm here to socialize have fun.

things I'm trying to do- write songs , make music videos (not good at any of those just starting out)

my pass times - i like to scribble in my diary random sketches ideas

What Would I like to get out of sound stuff - people to collaborate with and some useful information to improve myself.

• Like 2

Hi Aleek!

Cool introduction! Another drummer here that used to play piano and now is trying to write melodies and lyrics, whilst learning how to sing for doing well with her band. Looking forward checking your music and finding something I can help/collaborate with!

About music theory , and specially applied to films, I recommend you a spanish youtuber called "Jaime Altozano". He explains the videos in spanish, but I'm sure you'll get subtitles, he also explains everything with the music scores so I guess it might be easy to follow even without spanish. Apart from other stuff he makes amazing reviews of songs in films (like Lord if the Rings, Harry Potter, etc), explaining why they worked so well in the film context. You might enjoy him so much!

See you around Songstuff!

Edited by Michan
Typo!