Your Ad Could Be Here

What a time- Julia Michaels ft. Niall Horan (Cover)

Love the reverb and the overall vocal performance on this one. The quality of the track/instrumental was a little disappointing to be honest, but the main attraction is your singing so it wasn't a big deal.

I can tell you're struggling with the falsettos but practice will make perfect so keep at it. Great cover!

Best,

Ken

Hey Chloe!

You sound amazing! I'm just learning how to sing and I can appreciate that you have a very good voice control. Your voice feels like silk, I wish I could sound half as good as you do! I'm naturally a bit raspy, so my teacher is teaching me how to be a jazz/blues singer without distroying my throat! I can't be as soft as you are, your voice is hypnotic :)

I can also see that the falsettos are being harder than the rest, but I guess it's just practice, especially taking into account that your voice is quite deep. But even with that point, you sound great, and I ccould see the falsetto problem more because your face shows you are struggling than because of the sound, so don't worry much!

Thank you both so much:) And Michan everyone has something different in their voice and that’s what makes it amazing, I’m sure you sound great!  About the soundtrack, I know aha it’s the only one I found:( For the falsettos, yes I’m trying to practice a lot to hit higher notes without struggling but like you said I hope with practice it’ll become easier:) 

@Chloe yeah, but compared to you I'm still in kindergarden ;)

Good luck with the practice! I'm sure you'll reach there sooner than expected!

Thanks Chloe!

I`ll have a gig soon! Debut as singer, I'm terrified. If we record some cover I'll show you! Maybe you can give me some advice! :)

Now I have to go and practice the songs!

Keep in touch! ^^

Cool! I'll keep you updated! You should be doing live instead of me, having your such enjoyable voice! :) 

Archived