Your Ad Could Be Here

Suggestions For New Songwriting Articles?

Hi Gang

I am planning to write some new songwriting related articles and I am looking for suggestions from you, for articles you would like to read. Perhaps exploring areas you are interested in, or are interested in exploring.

Can you please post  up 3 suggestions as bullets, ranked in order of preference?

Under the bullet list, please feel free to expand on your suggestions, mentioning any specifics.

Many thanks. I look forward to your suggestions!

Cheers

John

It's a very complicated topic this one... not easy to figure out what content could you include in a songwritting article...

Things I am curious about:

1) Forever perfectioning lyrics? Points to take into account to consider lyrics ready to be closed  / released?

2) Interplay between lyrics and melody. Can the rythm of our lyrics predefine our song's style? Things to take into account to nail our writing for a particular style.

3) How to balance the rythm of a song by the lyrics, how to detect lack or excess of rythmic changes?

Maybe I'm too philosophic, I don't know, but I think those are really complex and interesting topics!

• Like 1

Interesting suggestions Michan. Many thanks!