Your Ad Could Be Here

Looking for Inspiration

• Noob

Hey, I'm new to this website and I'm just looking to imrpove in writing and making music and meet some other like-minded musicians looking to do the same. I've been playing guitar for almost 8-9 years now, messing around with different genres all over the spectrum but I feel as if I still haven't found my sound. I left my last band because I was frustrated with their simple-mindedness and lack of motivation. But since being on my for the past year or so I found it harder to write a complete song from scratch without anyone to bounce ideas off of. So me joining this community is me both trying to become a more independent song writer as well as find where I fit in inside the music world. Looking forward to meeting all of you!

• Like 2

Hi!

Welcome here! I hope you can find what you are looking for! Since I've joined, less than 2 months ago, I found here a lot of great people to interact with and create cool stuff, whilst learning a lot from them! So you are in the right place to find yourself in music and discover a lot of cool things you are able to do!

See you around! :)

• Like 2

Hi Mason

Welcome to the Songstuff family. Good to have you with us! 

I look forward to you trying some things out. I also recommend helping other artists with their ideas and experiments, both as simple critique and formal collaborations. Getting used to pitching in   with analysis and ideas also helps you to improve analysis and ideas regarding your own work. In fact often the lack of attachment when contributing to a project with zero tie in helps to free you up. Your ideas become more creative, your different perspective helps your observation and analysis... so definitely worth doing a lot of. :)

Cheers

John

• Thanks 1