Your Ad Could Be Here

Sober- Demi Lovato (Cover by Chloe)

Another great cover, Chloe! Such a sad song, I didn't know the artist was struggling with an addiction.

Your voice strains a little when singing the higher parts, "to the ones who never left me..," but its not so obvious. It almost sounds like you're purposely trying not to sing so loud?

Keep up the great work!

Ken

Well, that's a good thing but finding the balance is probably difficult. At least you're connecting to the song, some cover artists don't make that connection and it shows in their performance. Do you write original songs, as well?

PS - If you have time please check out my latest work-in-progress in the Song Critique section. I'd like to hear your thoughts on it?

Chloe, you have a very pretty voice and you have done a nice version of this song.   

4 hours ago, Chloe said:

I do write original songs:)

that's cool!!! It would be great to hear some of your originals too.

:)

Peggy

10 hours ago, Chloe said:

I’m working a lot on new songs right now so I’ll probably post them soon:) 

Awesome! 👍

• 3 months later...

Archived