Your Ad Could Be Here

Hello All - lyricist looking for a place to connect with other like minded people

eclectic

I am the mother of 3 boys, one who plays guitar in a rock/metal band. Being around the music has inspired me to write lyrics. Sometimes words come easy, and sometimes it takes days to finish a verse. Many times I have pieces that I start, but go nowhere.  I am looking forward to reading and hearing what others are working on. I also hope that I will improve my own work through feedback from others here.  Thanks

• Like 2

Hi Eclectic,

Welcome to Songstuff!   Nice to have you join in.  Loving lyrics, you might want to check out John's Challenges. They are tough sometimes but fun and cover different aspects of lyric writing.  Loads of info in the site's articles on writing, too.

:)

Peggy

1 minute ago, eclectic said:

Hi Peggy, It was actually his challenge that was my first post. It took me a few days and probably needs some work, but I enjoyed it!

Cool! I missed it and will definitely check out your post! 

:)

Peggy

Hey Eclectic

Welcome to the Songstuff family! Good to have you with us.

Thanks for taking part in the challenge. Please feel free to comment on the works other members post too. The more we talk about the challenge works, the more useful the challenges will be. I can sometimes be very busy, so I don't always get as much time as I would like to be giving detailed critiques but I will try and post some feedback to you over the next day or so. :)

Cheers

John