Your Ad Could Be Here

Where is My Mind (Cover)

Hey Oscar!

It's a nice version. I think it sounds great. It's surprising the change from the original pitch and tempo that she does in the chorus part (Where is my mind). Just by changing that (and well, that the singer is a girl and she is using the effects I guess haha) it totally gives the sense of a new version, more than a simple cover!

Thanks for sharing! I really like Pixies. This is not my fav, but it's definitely one of the best, so it's great to check different interpretations and styles! :)

This is great! I love the guitar effects! I've always loved this song; Steve Albini engineered that album so well! I think the vocals could be a bit more dry but honestly with no drums going on the echo doesn't get in the way of too much. The performance is spot on!

Another great performance, guys! I do wish there was a little less reverb so I could get some definition in the sound but overall it was a good listen. Keep the dream alive!

Ken

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived