Your Ad Could Be Here

Hellooo

I am a guitarist and music producer from NY. I'm looking to get involved in more online music communities to hopefully promote some of the projects I'm working on. Also to discover and support other people's music as well. I'd say I'm a very unfocused musician who spends too much time doing all the things I want to be involved in and not enough time on a few specific things and actually getting stuff done =p. Jack of all trades, master of none kinda thing. 

Hope everybody's having a good year, and enjoying their time. 

Here's my first video of myself, performing a piece by my favorite composer. Hopefully there are others here who like solo classical guitar music?

• Like 2

Hi Zachary,

Welcome to Songstuff!  Lovely guitar.. Well .. maybe the community can help you with focusing ( surely helped me) :)  and it's pretty fun around here sharing ideas, works,  performances and trying to reach our own goals..

See you around the boards,

:)

Peggy

• Like 1

Welcome, welcome to songstuff. I really liked you before even watch the video, and I loved you more with your nice ,beautiful playing. 

I will subscribe, and share your music,because I love to support artists in the beginning of their career like me .

See you around the boardsame

💗💗💗💗

Omar 

Hey Zachary!

Welcome to Songstuff! Very nice intro!

This is a great place to take motivation for further developing your own stuff! But also, there's a lot going on here and you can get involved in many paralel projects! :)

I do like classic guitar a lot, since I'm Spanish, and, as you might know, we have a lot of amazing classic guitar around! I liked your playing a lot!

Feel free to have a look around the boards and check what is going on in the forum! There are many different styles of music, and at very different levels, happening here! And if you have any question don't hesitate to contact us!

See you on the boards!   : )