Your Ad Could Be Here

Songstuff Indie Artists - Upcoming Subscription Package Update and Basic Poll

"Songstuff Indie Artist" Poll  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Does $2.50 per month sound like good value for all that help?

• Amazing value, I would pay more
    • Great value, I would pay a bit more
    • Good value, the price sounds spot on
    • Poor value, I want to pay less
    • Terrible value, I would not subscribe at that price
    • It doesn't matter the price, I would never subscribe
    • The forums themselves justify the price. All the rest is a bonus!
  2. 2. Do the subjects covered sound interesting and useful to you?

• Ideal for my goals
    • I would like to see more subjects covered
    • It sounds irrelevant to me
  3. 3. What products would you like Songstuff to introduce to enhance your music or music career? (tick all that apply)

• Lyrics writing
    • Music writing
    • Collaboration
    • Recording
    • Mixing
    • Production
    • Singing
    • Copyright
    • Self publishing
    • Self releasing
    • PR
    • Social media
    • Blog
    • Campaign planning
    • Automation
    • Tools
    • Something else? (Please Specify)

Hi Gang

Our subscriber area, tentatively called Songstuff Indie Artists, is almost there (at last!). We are busy uploading resources and it does have quite a bit about mailing lists (both aspects of growing and warming), fan engagement, landing and sales pages, email templates, chat bots, direct sales, sales funnels, social media, blogs, websites, our ~9,500 music contact database and much more. We will also explore new revenue models for artists.

We are looking at $2.50 per month for access. Pretty good for info that elsewhere comparable info would see people paying 20 times more. We plan to add another tier with video training at probably $5 per month. Hopefully it will be a no-brainer for many artists. Better than us having to ask for donations all the time and who knows it might give us a budget! Subscriptions give the site predictable revenue and that allows us to plan.

We'll probably offer a discount for the first people to sign up.

That reminds me... I'll be looking for some suggestions for questions for a regular podcast, and once we have some budget I'll be looking to add workshops into the mix and maybe even 1 to 1 Skype calls. It should be good fun, and loads and loads to help members move their music goals forward.

If you would be interested in being amongst the first subscribers, please PM me or reply here. :)

Cheers

John

• Like 3

If I were an artist, I would definitely subscribe to this! Great idea, @john and Songstuff team!

I can't take part in the poll but I think the price is quite thoughtful for the struggling young artist. But maybe you could offer separate prices for students and working adults?

If I come across serious independent artists, I will make sure to refer them to this right here. 😎

Ken

Edited by ImKeN
  • Like 1

Many thanks Ken. We should have quite a bit being added for writers and composers too. There actually will be some right from the start, but yes the balance initially will lean towards artists.

Onwards and upwards!

• Like 2

• john unpinned this topic