Your Ad Could Be Here

Hi everyone!

Hey! I'm Erin, and I'm excited to join songstuff. I used to write (and play) music a lot, but I'm kind of at a point where I mostly just listen to other people's music - and I'm okay with that! I'm here to listen to some cool new music, and be a part of a community without needing to promote my own stuff.

• Like 3

Hi Erin!

Welcome to Songstuff!!

You are in a great place to interact with other music-makers, check new music and just enjoy the music environment and music topics! Maybe after being for a while around here, you recover aims to re-start with music making! You are very welcome to share some of your work if you are willing to! I will be very happy to check them!

The best places to check new music on the site are the Critique Boards, Final Works board and the Showcase! In the critique boards, if you can provide some feedback, impressions and ideas to the people posting their work there it would be so much appreciated! I'm sure that with your background in music you can provide very useful help to others!

I hope to see you on the boards! It's nice to have you around! And, if you have any doubts about the site, just drop me a line and I'll be glad to help you!

Best,

Michan

• Like 1

Welcome to Songstuff! Nice to have you join in with us.  It's a fun and serious place, with lots of good music and  people at all stages of their development and accomplishments. 

The more the merrier!!

:)

Peggy

• Like 1

• 1 month later...