Your Ad Could Be Here

Hi! Nice to meet you!

• Noob

Hi everyone! We are Ocki Ruise and Nxy Kly, two Spanish artists with new self-made demos. We are so excited to join this community! We’re looking for some support, so we can keep working on the demos and create more content in the future. We already have some ideas for our next projects!! Can't wait to work on them.

All our content is self-made: we compose our own songs, write the lyrics, produce the instrumentals, etc.

Music is our passion and we want to show you through our demos.

You can listen to us here: 

If you like these demos, please support us! Thank you so much!!

Ocki Ruise and Nxy Kly

Hi Ocki Ruise and Nxy Kly! Welcome to the Songstuff family!

Once you have a few posts under your belt you will be able to post your works-in-progress songs to the critique boards for feedback or post finished works to the showcase board where if you want us to help promote them, Songstuff staff might select your songs to be promoted on our featured content page, our social media portals, site blog and our other sites.

Apart from that, dive in, get to know people and have fun!

Hola chicos! Bienvenidos a Songstuff!!

Here another Spanish! Music is a great passion and you are on the right place for developing it further.

I'm a bit off these days because I am out for work, but from the 30th I'll be around more often and I hope to see you on the boards!

Nice to have you around! :)