Your Ad Could Be Here

I'm that new guy 🤫

So.. I'll start with the obviose.. My name is Arik Levi. 

Married to my beautiful wife Ilanit with 4 preciouse kids, Oshen, Shilat, Netanel and Elroee.

I work at Mellanox as a Silicon Validation lab manager during the day and writing, singing & mixing at nights. 

I started with music rather late than usual (at my late 20's) 🤖 so you can say I'm still a bit newbe cause as you already know, reception is a bit slow in my age 😆

Ever since I can remember myself I was singing out loud every song that I loved. Starting from ABBA and Michael Jackson and all the way up to Eastern types of hebrew music. 

I can say that X-Factor gave me the pro boost. I got excited when I saw all these people singing and getting excited on stage in front of everyone so I went and bought myself a mic and a mixer and hooked it up to my stereo set. 

It always seemed like some kind of dream for me to stand on a stage and sing. Not mentioning play on an instrument while I'm at it 😆. and I had never imagined that I would actually know how to play on instruments, untill one day I decided to try and learn music theory... It started via youtube and went on when I signed on to my first music lesson at about the age of 32 😆

Since than I upgraded my gear and today I'm working on my materials (lyrics and melodies) and also on special covers I do on famous tracks where I put my words on. 

Today I have a small studio at home in my kids room where I mix my tracks late at night after everyone goes to sleep 🤫.

Thank you if you got so far with me reading these lines 🙏

Keep it rocking 🎤😎🥂

Arik

• Like 3

Hi Arik,

Welcome to Songstuff!! Nice intro. Awesome that you took the steps and now you're creating music in your home studio.

It's a fun music environment around here. Lots of things, from critiquing to marketing and showcasing. Great folks too, that work together to better their music and support each other's projects.  Is there anything specific that you're looking for your music endeavors? 

If you have any questions or need some help, just ask.

See you around the boards!

:)

Peggy

Hi Arik!

Welcome to Songstuff! To came to a cool place to keep motivation in music making and release and never stop learning and improving, getting interaction with different musicians from plenty of different styles!

Let people know your aims and objectives in music, and your music plan! :)

And, as Peggy said, if you have any question don't hesitate to ask!

See on the boards!!