Your Ad Could Be Here

Ready to finally start and would like some help...

K Vezze

• Noob

Hello! My name is Kyle but my production tag is Vezze. Im 20 years old and Ive been dabbling with DAW's such as GarageBand, FL Studios, and Ableton Live since I was about 15. I am so passionate about making different music bit mostly just some type of music in general. I have a lot of tracks that I constantly work on and mess with but I just never feel that there good enough to post and publish and advertise. It might just be my confidence but whatever it was its over now and I would love to show you guys my music so that It can be critiqued, analyzed, and just all around heard. Please check out some of the music I have posted on my SoundCloud and get back with me at my email, kvezze@gmail.com. Im ready to hear some of the thoughts people have on this, whatever it may be. Prolly shit idk lol

https://soundcloud.com/user-31814248

• Like 1

Hi @K Vezze! Welcome to Songstuff!

I think you've found a great place to share your music and interact with other musicians!

Instead of asking for critiques by e-mail, I suggest you to go and post individual songs you want specific feedback about in the Critique Boards!

If you have any question let us know! See you on the boards!

Best,

Ale

Welcome to the Songstuff!  Great that you've been gaining in your confidence level.  I think you'll have fun taking the next steps in sharing your work.  It's  helpful to have others, that are making music, review and critique your works.  

Listened a bit. You have some nice tunes. Do you plan on adding lyrics?

🙂

Peggy

• Noob

Yes! I bought a Focusrite studio bundle that included a mic, an audio interface, and a nice pair of headphones as well as hundreds of sounds and plugins. I am interested in adding vocals, still more so of a confident thing. If I can find the right plugins to at least chop my voice up a little and fit it to the tune of the track, then id be ready to post more like that. 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, K Vezze said:

Yes! I bought a Focusrite studio bundle that included a mic, an audio interface, and a nice pair of headphones as well as hundreds of sounds and plugins. I am interested in adding vocals, still more so of a confident thing. If I can find the right plugins to at least chop my voice up a little and fit it to the tune of the track, then id be ready to post more like that. 

I've seen some of Focusrite bundles.. they are great!   You're among music friends here, hope we can help you gain your confidence and take your next steps.