Your Ad Could Be Here

Do you have a YouTube Channel for your music?

I record my songs in my livingroom with simple equipment and

I do this just for fun right now but I started with music when our grandchild

died during birth at Christmas 2015-2016 as a way for me to handle the grief.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCj687C9Q_xbR0xk4WqdVUdQ?view_as=subscriber

Best regards Mikael (SWEDEN)

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

I'm a guy who enjoys a great variety of genres (metal to pop, electronic to pop), picking out some gems I can find. Kokulon is one of my artistic "alter egos" I started recently, which is and will be focused on electronic side of the music. For now, on my channel You can find my first completed electronic piece ever. Hope you'll enjoy it. :)

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8F5TdMXw0X8ch602LrD4dw?view_as=subscriber

Cheers!

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi. 

I invested serious effort into music videos for my albums in 2015, 2020 and 2021.  Each album had videos and these were ordered by track number into an album playlist.   The great thing about playlists is that it gives you two beneficial options:

1. You can send the link to the whole playlist.  I think the single link is a small amount of information that doesn't burden the recipient, and still allows them to explore if they wish.  
  2. You can send a link to just one specific item in the playlist (e.g. a video/track relevant to a conversation), but the recipient is indirectly made aware of the other tracks.

Only the 2020 album was set up with its own (gobble-de-gook URL) Youtube channel.  Being my only ever solo production, it was the only album I ever attempted to 'promote'.  It's been pleasantly successful with many more views than I ever expected.  Some of the videos have been placed in international film Festivals (which are as much a scam as song competitions!).

The three playlists, totaling 50 videos (how's THAT for a round number!) are:

"Prescient" (2015):

12 tracks, but 3 of them (Uberveillance Parts I-III) are combined into a single video

"The Flat White Album" (2020)

28 'story' videos that I did (plus one live performance plus one link to a cover in German).
Two videos still remain until I can figure a satisfactory way of representing the stories.

"Not All It Seems - Redux" (2021)

Only 12 tracks, but I did a second video for Track 1 to accommodate a cover version release (Aug 2021) 

Any questions ... please ask.

Greg

Edited by GregB
  • Like 1

• 9 months later...

Yes I do!

There is a total of 6 videos so far:

"The Swan & the Ram" and "Ring Out" official music videos

"Progression of a Song: The Swan & the Ram" bonus video

1 Interview and 2 Shout-Out videos

Please check it out if you like hard rock and singer/songwriter music!

• Like 1

• 4 months later...