Your Ad Could Be Here

My name is Carlos Aguilar and I am a visual media composer specializing in creating orchestral & electronic instrumental music compositions for movie soundtracks, video game trailers, & film scores. 

I was born and raised in Lima, Peru, I was exposed to a very diverse music environment and he took interest in drumming at an early age. After moving to New York City in the '90s, I began my music career as the drummer, co-writer and co-founder of the rock band 40 Below Summer, releasing records through major labels and touring extensively. In 2005 I parted ways with the band and worked as a freelance drummer for songwriters and numerous rock bands, playing, writing and producing. Then I had the opportunity to write an original score for the independent film "Paintball the Movie: Court Jesters" written and directed by Eric Kepner, which is what sparked focus on composing for visual media.

I look forward to talking endlessly about music with you guys, sharing my music with all of you. I also look forward to discovering great artists, my ears are always open.

Hi @carlosaguilarmusic! Welcome to Songstuff!

You have a very cool musical past! It´s a pleasure to have you around! Thanks for taking some time to write a detailed bio.

You came to the right place to share your music and discussing about different music related topics. In this forum we also work a lot giving feedback to other users regarding to WIP tracks. You can check how it works in the "Critique" boards. Also, in both the "Critique" boards and in "Showcase" you can have a look to what other artists in the forum are doing.

I hope you enjoy around here! If you have any question don´t hesitate to ask! :)

Hi Carlos,

Welcome to Songstuff! Nice Intro and some great experiences.. 

See you around the boards. 

:)

Peggy 

Archived