Your Ad Could Be Here

Any Of Yall Use Instagram?

Not instragram around here, sorry! What do you want us to say about the post? It´s an OK pic for an artist I guess!!

See you around!

Oh, sorry, I didn´t know instagram images can carry audio! haha, that naive I am for the platform! I´ll check it up once I get back home! Now bike riding till home! ^^

Some of us do and we have a Songstuff community account. Add your account to our list in the Music Marketing and Promotion club and join the club :)

8 hours ago, Michan said:

Oh, sorry, I didn´t know instagram images can carry audio! haha, that naive I am for the platform! I´ll check it up once I get back home! Now bike riding till home! ^^

Indeed they do. Just learned how to apply audio to an image. 

Have a safe bike ride @Michan!

5 hours ago, Peggy said:

Some of us do and we have a Songstuff community account. Add your account to our list in the Music Marketing and Promotion club and join the club :)

Thanks for the redirect @Peggy! I'll be sure to follow you as well. And I will be sure to join the club and add my account. Sweetness!

Archived