Do You Know Who This Is?

All Musicians?  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Do You Know Who This Is?

• Yes
    • No

But you don't want me to say?

I wasn't sure what the game was.

My wife and I are an unusual team when we take part in quizzes because she has an amazing memory for faces - she knows who people are but she is hopeless at recalling names (or in fact most words - I've known her since we were both 11 and we know each other inside out) but my side of the family from my mother's side have unusually good memories and both my girls are the same - one has a good vidualk memory like my wife and one is like me - good with facts and number - so my wife will give me the smallest piece of information about the person and I will remember the name - I am nowhere near as good as she is at recognising faces until she drops me some clues and then I'll recognise them - e.g. the runner who limped out of a final, his dad came on the track to help him cross the finish line, she was in that film where the car caught fire in the desert at the start , etc - weird huh? On our own we'd score nothing but together... different matter.

Archived