Your Ad Could Be Here

Test.1,2 ...

Kalispera.

Hello there and good evening. My name is Stefanos "Stiv" and i am from Kavala, Greece.. I have formal musical education but i've always tried things my own way, forgetting sometimes the basics. I am songwriting 8 years now, mainly heavy and weird songs, and i am loving it. 3 years ago i've started to work on mixing my own music and i found out a new passion and i am taking music production and mixing courses, All these years, music it was a hobby and therapy for me, (my main job is bartender) and now i'd like to make music my main job. My goal for this running year, is to compose more mainstream songs, inside the box, because it seems writing  "simple" stuff its harder that i though it was gonna be. 

(Btw my english grammar is very weak. So sorry, i know, i practise)

So... Although my insecurity as an introvert I came in here because i need a music networking outside my comfort zone, and a new way to expirement with music

I will be excited to hear some different opinions, and i am always open for collaborations.

Thank you for your time!

https://www.youtube.com/user/Upsteve01 

• Like 1

Hi Stiv,

Welcome, nice to meet you. To make it easier for us to get to know, and help each other,  it would be great if you  look/listen/comment on other's works and share some of yours. If you are interested in co-writing, I have a couple of lyrics that might interest you, along with a dark rock opera I have yet to finish. Let me know in a PM and we can go from there.

I just listened to some of yours, we may be a good fit.

Edited by John W Selleck

9 hours ago, Stiv Kon said:
  19 hours ago, john said:

Hey Stiv, welcome to the Songstuff family! Your English grammar is better than my Greek!

Can you say moussaka and ouzo? That's the extent of my Greek.

Thank you very much for your nice words! Moussaka and ouzo is the extent of all Greeks!

I have eaten plenty of moussaka and I have drunk plenty of ouzo but I don't think that's the extent of it. I love those Greek women, especially the ones with dark hair and ice blue eyes. They make me melt. And don't forget Greek folk dancing, that can gt the blood pumping too.